Lobe Artificial Intelligence, Inc.
Last updated: July 30, 2018
Lobe offers an artificial intelligence platform, websites (including lobe.ai and beta.lobe.ai), services and products (the “Service”). The Service allows users to build, train, and export custom deep learning models using a simple visual interface. This statement applies to Lobe’s interactions with you and the Lobe Service, as well as any other Lobe services or products or services that display or link to this statement.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Service, including the following:
- Your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, job title, organization name, organization details, industry you work in and other similar contact data.
- Passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Data about you such as your age, gender, country, and preferred language.
- Data about your use of the Service, your intended use of the Service or your device and the product features you use, including device data, error reports, performance data, troubleshooting and help data, and location data.
- Content of the files and communications you input, upload, send, receive, process or create on the Service.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and the browser you use.
- If you are a beta applicant (but not a beta user) the only information we collect about you is your first and last name, email address, phone number, job title, organization name, organization details, industry you work in and your intended use of the Service.
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you use the Service, which may include information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties such as our business partners.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the Service.
- To provide you with information you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about your account, changes to the Service or any other products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Service.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To determine if we can allow you to participate in the beta or continue participating in the beta.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger or other sale or transfer of some or all of Lobe’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided or disclosed the information to us.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, or to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lobe, our users, or others.
How to Access and Control Your Personal Data
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We will respond to requests to control your personal data within 30 days. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete any user contributions from the Service, copies of your user contributions may continue to be made available by Lobe, may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Service users. Proper access to and use of information provided on the Service, including user contributions, is governed by our Terms of Service.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Service or on or through any of its features or register on the Service. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verifying parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage of Information in the United States
Lobe is based in the United States. By accessing or using the Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United States.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service.